… the best people I've ever worked with. I really
appreciate all that you do.
Ellen S, San Francisco, CA
Your team has been awesome to work with!
Denise G, San Francisco, CA
You're the best!
Tricia F, Berkeley, CA
Thanks for staying in touch … during these trying and frustrating times.
Barry D, Thousand Oaks, CA
… I really appreciate that you look out for our business as well as the employees.
Peggy S, Redwood City, CA
… They really help make everything so clear …
Stephanie E, Orinda, CA
Recent Blog Posts
- Alert to Individuals who Received Tax Subsidies or APTC to Pay for Covered California Health Plans – Form 1095A January 31, 2015
- Alert: Blue Shield California Individual & Family Health Plans – Problems with Billing and Payments January 31, 2015
- Update on Enrollment Deadlines: Extensions for OFF Exchange Plans December 19, 2014
- Last Minute Alert: Covered CA Deadline Extended to Dec. 21 for Individual Health Plan Enrollments December 16, 2014
- Health Plan Enrollment Deadlines December 10, 2014
Since 1990 Lee Health Insurance Services has provided a high level of service and customer care to employers, individuals, families, and seniors on Medicare. We have been providing free, instant online rate quotes since 1997, the first insurance agency to do so. Through our guidance we have saved our clients millions in health insurance and benefit dollars. Our business background and extensive experience enables us to give each client prudent solutions for affordable health insurance coverage.
We provide information and guidance to consumers who are seeking the Covered California metal plans and federal subsidy qualification. Our deep understanding of the health care and health insurance industries and our ability to promptly resolve the issues you face with your medical insurance coverage defines our mission at Lee Health Insurance Services, which is to achieve, every day, that rare combination of outstanding service and expert guidance. Our clients have the confidence of knowing that their privacy is guarded and their financial stability is protected from the expense of unexpected illness or injury. We provide one-stop shopping of all plans and carriers available in the health insurance marketplace. Our extensive services are at no cost to you. The difference is that you will have our knowledge, experience and great customer service to support you throughout the year. Lafayette, Contra Costa County CA
Please read more about our agency by clicking here.